CM/ECF Progress Report
- We have a dedicated team of 15 court personnel who are diligently working in the areas of development, testing, training, and project management to ensure the Federal Circuit provides a state-of-the-art Case Management/Electronic Case Files (CM/ECF) system for the bench and the bar.
- The CM/ECF team will develop various mechanisms for training on e-filing; electronic learning modules, user guides and a practice ECF database.
- Registration for electronic case filing is now open. Click here to go to the CM/ECF Webpage.
- The Federal Circuit is on target to implement CM/ECF in May 2012!
- Please check back for more updates on the Federal Circuit’s implementation of CM/ECF! Thank you!